The calculation of adhesive fracture energies from double-cantilever beam test specimens
- 861 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Test Specimen Fracture Energy Beam Test Adhesive Fracture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. J. KINLOCH, “Adhesion and adhesives: science and technology” (Chapman and Hall, London, 1987) p. 264.Google Scholar
- 2.G. R. IRWIN and J. A. KIES,J. Welding 33 (1954) 193.Google Scholar
- 3.S. HASHEMI, A. J. KINLOCH and J. G. WILLIAMS,Proc. R. Soc. A427 (1990) 173.Google Scholar
- 4.A. J. KINLOCH and G. K. A. KODOKIAN,J. Adhesion 29 (1989) 193.Google Scholar
- 5.B. BLACKMAN, J. P. DEAR and A. J. KINLOCH, to be published.Google Scholar
- 6.A. J. KINLOCH and S. OSIYEMI, in Proceedings of Adhesion '90 (Plastics and Rubber Institute, London 1990).Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1991