Dynamic stresses in interroom pillars due to their shape
Rock Mechanics and Mine Pressure
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. K. Tulebaev and I. V. Tikhanin, “Study of stressed state of rock of interroom pillars by electrometric method,” in: Geophysical Basis of Control of Stresses in Rocks [in Russian], Inst. Geol. Sib. Br. Akad. Nauk SSSR (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.O. A. Baikonurov, T. M. Ermekov, P. I. Ovsyannikov, and I. G. Pomogov, “Measurement of dynamic stresses in elements of mine workings using piezoelectric detectors,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 5 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.G. G. Yurevich, V. D. Belyakov, and B. N. Sevast'yanov, in: Protection of Mine Working from Action of Explosives [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.K. K. Tulebaev, A. M. Artem'ev, and I. V. Tikhanin, “Estimation of stressed state of support pillars in complex mining-geological conditions,” in: Problems of Extracting Minerals in Conditions of High Stress [in Russian], Polytech. Inst., Frunze (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.K. K. Tulebaev and I. V. Tikhanin, “Study of stressed state of rocks in interroom pillars, by electrometric method,” in: Geophysical Basis of Stress Control in Rocks [in Russian], Inst. Geol. Sib. Br. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Belyatskii, A. A. Ionin, and A. A. Ryskunov, “Experimental study of interaction of dynamic and static stress fields,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 5 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.O. A. Baikonurov, in: Method of Control of Physicotechnical Parameters in Underground Ore Mining [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992