U(1) gauge theory for charged bosonic fields onR×S3 topology
- 41 Downloads
A model for U(1) gauge theories over a compact Lie group is described usingR×S3 as background space. A comparison with other results is given. Electrodynamics equations are obtained. Finally, some considerations and observations about gravity onR×S3 space are presented.
KeywordsGauge Theory Bosonic Field Background Space Electrodynamic Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Carmeli,Found. Phys. 15, 175 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Carmeli and S. Malin,Found. Phys. 15, 185 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Sen,Nucl. Phys. B 284, 201 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Sen,J. Math. Phys. 27, 472 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Carmeli and S. Malin,Found. Phys. 17, 407 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Zet,Found. Phys. 20, 111 (1990).Google Scholar