Examination of complex saturation of steels with carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus in compositions based on urea formaldehyde resins
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsNitrogen Formaldehyde Phosphorus Urea Urea Formaldehyde
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. P. Seroshtan and O. E. Skolozdra, “Cyaniding steels in aqueous solutions of polymers,” Fiz.-khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 1, 93–94 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Soshko and T. P. Seroshtan, “A medium for cyaniding steels,” Author's Certificate No. 775170, USSR, MKI3 C 23 C 9/0, Published 16.01.79, Byull., No. 40.Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. M. Kolotyrkin, Metal and Corrosion [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Kubaschewski, Equilibrium Diagrams of Binary Systems Based on Iron [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Mirkin, X-ray Diffraction Inspection of Engineering Materials [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991