Effect of deformation on the redistribution of free electricity in thin shells
Physicochemical Theory of Deformation and Failure
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsThin Shell Free Electricity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. S. Pidstrigach, Ya. I. Burak, and B. P. Galapats, Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, No. 2 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. I. Burak and B. P. Galapats, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 2 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Novozhilov, Theory of Thin Shells [Russian], Sudpromgiz (1951).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. S. Pidstrigach and S. Ya. Yarema, Temperature Stresses in Shells [in Russian], Vid. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. I. Burak and B. P. Galapats, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 3 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974