Effect of porosity of glass-fiber plastics on their mechanical strength
Physicochemical Mechanics of Polymers
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPorosity Mechanical Strength
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. N. Bokin et al., Practice of Using Microstructural Analysis for Glass Fiber Plastic Articles [in Russian], LDNTP (Leningrad House of Scientific and Technical Propaganda) (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Collins, Flow of Liquids through Porous Materials [Russian translation], Mir (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.I. T. Paul and I. B. Thomson, Modern Plastics,43, No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.O. G. Tsyplakov, Fundamentals of Molding Glass Fiber Shells [in Russian], Mashinostroenie (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Guterman et al., Plast. Massy, No. 4 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.Kh. G. Korten, Fracture of Reinforced Plastics [in Russian], Khimiya (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Glagolev, Geometric Methods of Quantitative Analysis of Aggregates in a Microscope [in Russian], Gosgeolizdat, L'vov (1941).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974