Contact endurance of cast cementation steel
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsCementation Cast Cementation Cementation Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. P. Braun, G. K. Gaiduchenko, and B. B. Vinokur, in Cast Alloys [in Russian], IPLAN UkrSSR (1974), pp. 96–100.Google Scholar
- 2.M. P. Braun, G. K. Gaiduchenko, B. B. Vinokur, S. E. Kondratyuk, V. B. Vainermann, I. N. Polcherednikov, and A. A. Gomzyakov, Inventor's Certificate No. 516757; Byull. Izobret.Otk., No. 21 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Galikov, Dendritic Liquation in Steels [in Russian], Metallurgizdat (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.S. B. Maslennikov, The Use of Micro-X-Ray-Speetral Analysis [in Russian], Metallurgizdat (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Kuslitskii, Nonmetallic Inclusions and the Fatigue of Steel [in Russian], Tekhnika (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Sagaradze, Increasing the Reliability of Cemented Parts [in Russian], Mashinostroenie (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978