A problem of dynamic bending of a sheet with a curvilinear crack
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. P. Savruk, Two-Dimensional Elasticity Problems for Solids with Cracks [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.L. T. Berezhnitskii, M. V. Delyavskii, and V. V. Panasyuk, Bending of Thin Sheets with Crack-Type Defects [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Lyubchak and L. A. Fil'shtinskii, “Bending an s-infinite anisotropic sheet weakened with curvilinear slits,” Prikl. Mekh., No. 10, 63–67 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Panasyuk, M. P. Savruk, and Z. T. Nazarchuk, The Method of Singular Integral Equations in Two-Dimensional Diffraction Problems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Boriskovskii and V. Z. Parton, “Dynamic fracture mechanics,” Itogi Nauki Tekh. Ser. Mekh. Deform. Tverd. Tela,16, VINITI (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990