New low-temperature plasticizer from petroleum raw material
- 8 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Tinius,Plasticizers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.T. V. Litvinova et al.,Tr. Mosk. Inst. Neftekhim. Gazov. Promst., No. 85, 51–59 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Popova et al.,Manufacture of Tires, Industrial Rubber Goods, and Industrial Asbestos Goods [in Russian], No. 2, 3–4 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.L. G. Zherdeva et al.,Tr. Vses. Nauchno-lssled. Inst. Pererab. Nefti., No. 7, 109–119 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Alekhina et al.,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 8, 29–31 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Alekhina et al.,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 1, 28–31 (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.B. B. Krol', L. G. Zherdeva, and E. A. Ostroumova, in:Composition and Properties of High-Molecular-Weight Part of Crude Oil, R. S. Sergienko (ed.) [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1958), pp. 81–89.Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Polyakova,Molecular Mass Spectrometric Analysis of Organic Compounds [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.A. I. Marei, N. P. Kuznetsov, and G. E. Novikova,Kauch. Rezina, No. 3, 41–44 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996