Corrosion inhibitor for preservative oils
- 20 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GOST [All-Union State Standard] 9.014–78. ESZKS. Temporary Corrosion Protection of End-Items. General Technical Requirements [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. N. Shekhter, S. É. Krein, and L. N. Teterina, Oil-Soluble Surfactants [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Kopylov, Yu. N. Shekhter, A. A. Gureev, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 8, 50–51 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Kopylov, Yu. N. Shekhter, A. A. Gureev, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 1, 46–48 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Timokhin, K. A. Egorova, Yu. N. Shekhter, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 3, 49–52 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.L. I. Kopylov, Yu. N. Shekhter, A. A. Fufaev, et al., Zashch. Met.,15, No. 3, 296–298 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. N. Shekhter, T. I. Bogdanova, L. A. Potolovskii, et al., Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 7, 14–16 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984