Physical Foundations of Quantum Theory: Stochastic Formulation and Proposed Experimental Test—Addendum and Erratum
- 40 Downloads
The Addendum of this note presents a brief perspective and an additional development pertaining to a previous paper. The even forceKn as well as the odd forceK0 of the time-inversion-covariant (TIC) equation of motion in the presence of a magnetic field are derived from the results of the previous paper by a hint of generalization in classical physics. Then, by following identical steps as in the previous paper, the Addendum completes the derivation of the stochastic Hamilton-Jacobi and the Schrödinger equations in the electromagnetic field. The Erratum of our note points out minor typographical errors plus one clarification of a definition.
KeywordsMagnetic Field Electromagnetic Field Quantum Theory Clarification Classical Physic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Heisenberg,Z. Physik 43, 197 (1927).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Grabert, P. Hanggi, and P. Talkner,Phys. Rev. 19, 2240 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.G. C. Ghirardi, C. Omero, A. Rimini, and T. Weber,Riv. Nuovo Cimento (Ser. 3)1, (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.E. J. Konopinski,Am. J. Phys. 46, 499 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.V. J. Lee, Library of Congress, U.S. Copyright Registration TXU 23-974 (27 June 1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. French,Principles of Modern Physics (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1958), pp. 23–25.Google Scholar