Coulometric method for phenol determination in control of phenol alkylation by α-olefins in the presence of benzenesulfonic acid
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPhenol Alkylation Phenol Alkylation Benzenesulfonic Acid Phenol Determination
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. N. Zul and K. A. Murray, Afric. Industr. Chemist, Vol. 8, No. 10, p. 222; No. 11, p. 243 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. V. Devanathan and Q. Fernando, Trans. Faraday Soc., Vol. 52, No. 10 (1956), p. 1332.Google Scholar
- 3.F. Cuta and Z. Kucera, Chem. listg., Vol. 52, No. 4, 595 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.J. W. Sease, C. Neiman, and E. H. Swift, Anal. Chem., Vol. 19 (1947), p. 197.Google Scholar
- 5.R. J. Myers and E. H. Swift, J. A. C. S., Vol. 70 (1948), p. 1047.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967