Analysis of industrial data on the extraction of paraffinic oil fractions with phenol
- 9 Downloads
It has been shown that the main factors warranting an improved efficiency in extraction columns of industrial phenol units in 1962–1963 were the following:
use of deasphalted oils with a lower content of resins and polycyclic aromatic compounds;
improvement of mass exchange by using more rigorous hydrodynamic conditions.
To intensify the operation of phenol extraction columns of large diameter (over 2.5–3.0 m), new technological solutions and constructive designs have to be worked out for the internal construction.
KeywordsPhenol Lower Content Aromatic Compound Large Diameter Extraction Column
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Karaseva, M. Z. Rozenshtein, F. S. Yakobi, and I. V. Novakovskaya, Khim. i tekhnol. topliv i masel, No. 7 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Shkol'nikov, Dissertation, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Kafarov, Khim. prom., No. 2 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Lewa and others, Chemical Eng.,12 (1957), p. 271.Google Scholar
- 5.A. L. Chvertkin, Neftepererabotka i neftekhimiya, No. 6 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.Petr. Refiner,42, No. 9 (1963), pp. 133–138.Google Scholar
- 7.N. I. Gel'perin and S. A. Neustroev, Khim. prom., No. 5 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Z. Maksimenko, A. F. Galeev, A. I. Gur'yanov, L. S. Aktuganova, and I. Ya. Édel'shtein, Neftepererabotka i neftekhimiya, No. 6 (1964).Google Scholar