Isomerization of cymenes on various catalysts
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Telegin and V. A. Sidorov, Khim, prom., No. 11 (1961), p. 807.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Sidorov, Khim. prom., No. 3 (1963), p. 201.Google Scholar
- 3.Kh. D. Georgiev and B. A. Kazanskii, Izv. AN SSSR, OKhN, No. 3 (1959), p. 499.Google Scholar
- 4.B. L. Moldavskii and L. S. Bezdel', ZhOKh, No. 16 (1946), p. 1633.Google Scholar
- 5.B. L. Kozik, I. S. Vol'fson, and M. B. Vol'f, Collection: Production of Benzene [in Russian], Goskhimizdat (1962), p. 232.Google Scholar
- 6.S. I, Sadykh-zade and A. K. Askerov, Collection: Production of Benzene [in Russian], Goskhimizdat (1962), p. 239.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. Ya. Mikhailenko, N. I. Lebedev, and I. K. Kolchin, ZhAKh,15, No. 2 (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Sidorov, What's New in Petroleum and Gas Technology [in Russian], No. 3 (1962), p. 27.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966