The role of plastic void growth in the fracture of rubber-toughened epoxy polymers
- 241 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Epoxy Void Growth Epoxy Polymer Plastic Void Growth
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. J. KINLOCH, in “Rubber-toughened plastics”, edited by C. K. Riew, Advances in chemistry series, Vol. 222 (American Chemical Society, Washington, DC, 1989) p. 67.Google Scholar
- 2.L. J. BROUTMAN and G. PANIZZA,Int. J. Polym. Mater. 1 (1971) 95.Google Scholar
- 3.F. J. GUILD and R. J. YOUNG,J. Mater. Sci. 24 (1989) 2454.Google Scholar
- 4.Y. HUANG, PhD thesis, University of London (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.A. J. KINLOCH and R. J. YOUNG, in “Fracture behaviour of polymers” (Applied Science, London, 1983) p. 303.Google Scholar
- 6.S. D. SJOERDSMA,Polym. Commun. 30 (1989) 106.Google Scholar
- 7.P. B. BOWDEN, in “The physics of glassy polymers”, edited by R. N. Haward (Applied Science, London, 1975) p. 279.Google Scholar
- 8.S. KUNZ-DOUGLASS, P. W. R. BEAUMONT and M. F. ASHBY,J. Mater. Sci. 15 (1980) 1109.Google Scholar
- 9.J. F. KNOTT, in “Fundamentals of fracture mechanics” (Butterworths, London, 1979) p. 32.Google Scholar
- 10.Y. HUANG and A. J. KINLOCH,J. Mater. Sci. in press.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1992