Fracture of epoxide polymers in surface-active media
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Epoxide Epoxide Polymer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Broutman and R. H. Krock (editors), Modern Composite Materials. Addision-Wesley (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Bartenev and L. A. Akopyan, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 6 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.L. L. Libatskii, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.L. L. Libatskii and S. E. Kovchik, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 4 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Ya. Yarema and G. S. Krestin, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Ya. Yarema and G. S. Krestin, Prikl. Mekh., No. 7 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. Nemets, S. V. Serensen, and V. S. Strelyaev, The Strength of Plastics [in Russian], Izd. Mashinostroenie (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.N. D. Shcherba, S. I. Mikitishin, A. N. Tynnyi, and G. M. Bartenev, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 4 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976