Mode II fracture toughness of wood measured by a mixed-mode test method
- 77 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Fracture Toughness
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. M. WU,J. Appl. Mech. 34 (1966) 967.Google Scholar
- 2.J. D. BARRETT and R. O. FOSCHI,Can. J. Civ. Eng. 4 (1977) 86.Google Scholar
- 3.J. G. WILLIAMS and M. W. BIRCH, ASTM Special Technical Publication number 601. (ASTM, Philadelphia, 1976) p. 125.Google Scholar
- 4.G. C. SIH, P. C. PARIS and G. R. IRWIN,Int. J. Fracture Mech. 1 (1965) 189.Google Scholar
- 5.P. F. WALSH,Eng. Fracture Mech. 4 (1972) 533.Google Scholar
- 6.J. F. MANDELL, F. J. McGARRY, S. S. WANG and J. IM,J. Comp. Mater. 8 (1974) 106.Google Scholar
- 7.R. O. FOSCHI and J. D. BARRETT,Int. J. Numerical Methods Eng. 10 (1976) 1281.Google Scholar
- 8.British Standard number 5447 (1977) “Plane Strain Fracture Toughness of Metallic Materials”.Google Scholar
- 9.Program for Automatic Finite Elements Calculations, PAFEC Ltd, Nottingham, UK.Google Scholar
- 10.“Wood Handbook”, U.S. Department of Agriculture Handbook number 72 (1955).Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1982