Method of controlling and evaluating uniformity of metal distribution in carbonh-metal composites
Quality Evaluation Methods
- 10 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. K. Dymov, N. N. Shipkov, M. V. Averina, et al., Sverkhtverd. Mater., No. 1, 7–11 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. E. Gorodetskii, É. I. Evko, and A. P. Zakharov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR,41, No. 7, 1502–1506 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Shipkov, V. I. Kostikov, E. I. Neproshin, et al., Recrystallized Graphite [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1979), pp. 115–145.Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Fedorov, M. Kh. Shorshorov, and D. K. Khakimova, Carbon and Its Interaction with Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1978), pp. 119–129.Google Scholar
- 5.E. J. Kendall, J. I. Slofter, and W. K. Riley, Raketn. Tekh. Kosmonavtika,4, No. 5, 167–173 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Udoev, Ya. A. Kalashnikov, and V. E. Svintitskikh, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,53, No. 10, 2549–2553 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.Z. I. Syunyaev, Production, Upgrading, and Application of Petroleum Coke [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1978), pp. 88–97.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984