Simplified mathematical analysis of a coil pipe reactor for pyrolysis of liquid fractions in a tube furnace
Petroleum Refining Equipment
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsFurnace Pyrolysis Mathematical Analysis Liquid Fraction Tube Furnace
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. S. Myers and K. M. Watson, Natl. Petrol. News., Techn. Sect.,38, No. 18, R-388; No. 23, R-439 (1946).Google Scholar
- 2.R. H. Snow and H. C. Schatt, Chem. Eng. Progr.,53, No. 3 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.P. I. Luk'yanov and A. G. Basistov, Pyrolysis of Crude Petroleum, Gostoptekhizdat (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Dintses and A. V. Frost, DAN SSSR,3, No. 7, 510 (1934).Google Scholar
- 5.T. N. Mukhina, G. F. Lesokhina, and S. E. Itsek, Khim. Prom., No. 2 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.T. N. Mukhina, G. F. Lesokhina, and S. E. Itsek, Neftekhimiya (1962),2, No. 4, 495–497 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.T. N. Mukhina, G. F. Lesokhina, V. B. Pavlova, and S. E. Itsek, Vestnik Tekhn. i Ekonom. Informatsii NIITEKhIM, Nos. 7–8 (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967