A shrinkage rate-controlled sintering dilatometer
- 67 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Shrinkage Sinter Dilatometer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. PALMOUR III, A. D. BATCHELOR, K. L. MORE, T. T. FANG, M. J. PAISLEY and G. T. GOUDEY,Sci. Sintering 16 (2) (1984) 77.Google Scholar
- 2.H. PALMOUR III, M. L. HUCKABEE and T. M. HARE, in “Ceramic microstructure 1976”, edited by R. N. Fulrath and J. A. Pask (Westview Press, Boulder, Colorado, 1977) p. 308.Google Scholar
- 3.H. PALMOUR III,Ceram. Engng Sci. Proc. 7 (1986) 1203.Google Scholar
- 4.M. L. HUCKABEE, T. M. HARE and H. PALMOUR III, in “Materials science research”, Vol. II: “Processing of crystalline ceramics, Proceedings of the 14th University Conference of Ceramic Science”, edited by H. Palmour III, R. F. Davis and T. M. Hare (Plenum Press, New York, 1978) p. 205.Google Scholar
- 5.H. PALMOUR III and M. L. HUCKABEE, in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Factors in Densification and sintering of Oxide and Non-Oxide Ceramics, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan, 3–5 October 1978, edited by S. Somiya and S. Saito (Gakujutsa Bunken Fukyu-kai, Tokyo, 1979) p. 278.Google Scholar
- 6.H. PALMOUR III, M. L. HUCKABEE and T. M. HARE, in “Sintering — new developments”, edited by M. M. Ristic (Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, 1979) p. 46.Google Scholar
- 7.H. PALMOUR III and T. M. HARE, in “Sintering '85”, edited by G. C. Kuczynski, D. P. Uskokovic, H. Palmour III and M. M. Ristic (Plenum Press, New York, 1987) p. 17.Google Scholar
- 8.A. D. BATCHELOR, M. J. PAISLEY, T. M. HARE and H. PALMOUR III, in “Materials science research”, Vol. 17: “Emergent process methods for high technology ceramics”, edited by R. F. Davis, H. Palmour III and R. L. Porter (Plenum Press, New York, 1984) p. 233.Google Scholar
- 9.R. F. SPEYER,Bull. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 69 (1990) 85.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1992