Investigation of spent hydrotreating catalysts
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. D. Radchenko, B. K. Nefedov, and R. R. Aliev,Commercial Catalysts for Hydrogenation Processes in Petroleum Refining [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Weigold,J. Catal.,83, No. 3, 85 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.D. T. Sviridov, R. K. Sviridova, and Yu. F. Smirnov,Optical Spectra of Transition-Metal Ions in Crystals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Surin, G. D. Chukin, V. G. Sidel'kovskaya, et al.,Kinet. Katal.,29, No. 2, 986–988 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Sidel'kovskaya, N. L. Abramkina, S. A. Surin, et al.,Kinet. Katal.,29, No. 4, 443–451 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.G. D. Chukin, V. G. Sidel'kovskaya, S. A. Surin, et al.,Kinet. Katal.,27, No. 2, 502–505 (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994