Stabilization of diesel fuels containing secondary components
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsDiesel Secondary Component
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. N. Mitusova, B. A. Énglin, and I. Ya. Perezhigina,Optimization of Diesel Fuel Quality with the Aim of Expanding Its Resources [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.G. F. Bol'shakov,Formation of a Heterogeneous System in the Oxidation of Hydrocarbon Fuels [in Russian], Nauka, Novorosiisk (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Danilov,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 3, 42–44 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.B. D. Batts and A. Z. Fathomi,Energ. Fuels,5, 2–21 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.T. N. Mitusova, A. M. Senekina, I. Ya. Perezhigina, et al., in:Chemmotology — Theory and Practice of Rational Utilization of Fuels and Lubricants in Vehicles and Equipment [in Russian], Rossiiskii Dom Znanii, Moscow (1991), pp. 48–53.Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Gureev, E. P. Seregin, and V. S. Azev,Qualification Test Methods for Petroleum Fuels [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.N. N. Demina, A. A. Selyagina, and A. M. Danilov, in:New Processes and Products in Petroleum Refining [in Russian], VNIIOÉNG, Moscow (1989), pp. 78–81.Google Scholar
- 8.B. D. Biever, R. N. Hazlett, J. V. Cooney, et al.,Fuel Sci. Technol. Int.,6, No. 2, 131–150 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Danilov, A. A. Selyagina, and N. N. Demina,Zh. Prikl. Khim.,62, 442–444 (1989).Google Scholar
- 10.A. M. Danilov, M. Yu. Rat'kova, T. N. Mitusova, et al.,Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 5, 10–12 (1992).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994