Effect of oxidation of dispersion medium on structure and properties of lithium greases
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsOxidation Lithium Dispersion Medium Grease
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Collection: Lubricating Greases [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1975, 1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. L. Ishchuk, Doctoral Dissertation, All-Union Scientific-Research Institute for Petroleum Processing, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.T. G. Sokolova, Candidate's Dissertation, Leningrad Forest Products Academy (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.T. V. Fedorova, Canditate's Dissertation, I. M. Gubkin Moscow Institute of the Petrochemical and Gas Industry (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.I. G. Fuks, Doctoral Dissertation, I. M. Gubkin Moscow Institute of the Petrochemical and Gas Industry (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Safi, I. V. Shkhiyants, I. G. Fuks, et al., Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 8, 18–20 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Tikhonov, G. I. Fuks, and N. A. Kuznetsova, Kolloidn. Zh.,36, No. 5, 998 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.G. I. Fuks, V. P. Tikhonov, and I. G. Fuks, Kolloidn. Zh.,40, No. 5, 932–937 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Tikhonov, G. I. Fuks, S. B. Shibryaev, et al., Kolloidn. Zh.,42, No. 5, 906–910 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981