Mechanism of longitudinal mixing on bubble trays with cross-flow
Petroleum Refining Equipment
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsTray Bubble Tray
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Dil'man, Doctoral Dissertation, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.É. Z. Shul'ts, Candidate's Dissertation, GIAP, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Khamad, Candidate's Dissertation, MIKhM, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.Z. Shterbachek and P. Tausk, in: Mixing in the Chemical Industry [in Russian], I. S. Pavlushenko (editor), Goskhimizdat, Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Talachev, A. S. Vasil'ev, and V. P. Pavlov, Tr. Moskovsk. Inst. Khim. Mashinostr. (Trudy MIKhM),1, No. 1, 168–171 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Sharma, R. A. Mashelkar, and V. D. Mehta, Brit. Chem. Eng.,14, No. 1, 42 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Ivanov, Candiate's Dissertation, MIKhM, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Ilanovskii, D. S. Artamonov, and O. S. Chekhov, Khim. Prom., No. 1, 13 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.K. E. Porter, M. B. King, and K. C. Varshney, Trans. Inst. Chem. Engrs. (London),44, No. 7, 274–283 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974