Unsteady-state air-thermocatalytic regneration of zeolites in treatment of waste gases
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. S. Amirov, D. F. Varfolomeev, R. Kh. Mukhutdinov, et al., Rational Utilization of Secondary Resources in Petroleum Chemistry, and Environmental Protection [in Russian], Bashknigoizdat, Ufa (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. L. Shelygin, V. I. Zubko, and N. M. Korol'kov, Economical Methods for Thermal Elimination of Gas Discharges in the Electrotechnical Industry [in Russian], LatNIITI, Riga (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Kel'tsev, Principles of Adsorption Technology [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Toropkina, L. I. Kallnkina, L. I. Malyshpva, et al., Catalytic Methods for Treatment of Air to Remove Organic Substances [In Russian], TsINTIKhimneftemash, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Kh. Mukhutdinov and N. A. Samoilov, Prom. Sanit. Ochistka Gazov, No. 1, 13–15 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Kh. Mukhutdinov, N. A. Samoilov, B. M. Ivanov, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 7, 39–41 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Samoilov, Chemical Technology of Oil and Gas Processing (Intercollegiate Collection) [in Russian], KKhTI, Kazan' (1982), pp. 8–10.Google Scholar
- 8.R. K. Mukhutdinov and N. A. Samoilov, Neftepererab. Neftekhim. (Moscow), No. 2, 31–32 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985