Formation of carbonaceous deposits on engine pistons
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsCarbonaceous Deposit Engine Piston
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. E. Burgess, A. L. Morris, and M. A. Vikars, American Chemical Society Preprint, No. 45, 91–103 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Kuliev, Chemistry and Technology of Oil and Fuel Additives [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.K. K. Papok, A. P. Zarubin, and V. P. Zakaharov, in: Additives for Lubricating Oils [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1966), pp. 328–335.Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Nepogod'ev, A. B. Vipper, and I. A. Murashev, in: Chemmotology [in Russian], MDNTP im. F. É. Dzerzhinskogo, Moscow (1979), pp. 137–140.Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Druzhnina and T. A. Tsiguro, in: Additives for Lubricating Oils [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1966), pp. 195–202.Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Nepogod'ev, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 4, 34–38 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.M. O. Korabel'nikov, A. N. Arkhipov, and A. V. Nepogod'ev, Dvigateli Vnutr. Sgoraniya, (Kharkov), No. 2, 20–23 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Strepikheev, V. A. Derevitskaya, and G. L. Slonimskii, Principles of Chemistry of Macromolecular Compounds [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Nepogod'ev, V. A. Litvishkova, and V. L. Fomina, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 53–57 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985