Determination of intensity of luminous radiation from jet fuel flame
Fuel and Oil Quality Evaluation Methods
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Fuel Flame Luminous Radiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GOST [All-Union State Standard] 17750-72.Google Scholar
- 2.Z. A. Sablina, Laboratory Methods for the Evaluation of Motor and Jet-Engine Fuel Properties [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Piskunov and V. N. Zrelov, Influence of Fuel on Reliability of Jet Engines and Aircraft [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.E. R. Tereshchenko, B. D. Zaloga, and A. M. Maksimov, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 64–66 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Piskunov and V. N. Zrelov, Testing Fuels for Aircraft Jet Engines [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Geidan and Kh. G. Vol'fgard, Flame and Its Structure [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984