Influence of mechanical stresses on the kinetics of the anodic reaction of steel Kh18n9 and on its resistance to stress — Corrosion cracking
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsMechanical Stress Anodic Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. D. Accello and N. D. Green, Corrosion,19, 286 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.R. N. Maskell and G. M. West, Brit. Corros. J.,6, No. 1, 10 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.G. D. Harston and G. C. Scully, Corrosion,25, No. 12, 493 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Smyalovskii and M. Rikhtsik, Proceedings of the IIIrd International Congress on the Corrosion of Metals [in Russian], Vol. 2, p. 219, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Gerasimova et al., Zashchita Met., No. 5 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.H. L. Logan, Reg. Nat. Bur. Standards,48, 99, 2291 (1952); H. L. Logan, Stress Corrosion of Metals, Wiley (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Gerasimov, et al., Zashchita Met., No. 2 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Brauns and H. Ternes, Wekstoffe und Korrosion,19, No. 1 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Gerasimova, Doctoral Dissertation, Moscow, 1971.Google Scholar
- 10.H. Spähn and U. Steinhoff, Werkstoffe und Korrosion,20, No. 9, 733 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976