Motor oil tests for low-temperature sludge formation under laboratory conditions
Chemmotology of Fuels and Lubricants
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsSludge Laboratory Condition Sludge Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Dimitroff and R. D. Quillian, Int. Automot, Eng. Meeting, Detroit, January 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Spindt et al., SAE Golden Anniv. Fuel Lubr. Meeting, Philadelphia, November 1955.Google Scholar
- 3.C. B. Biswell, W. E. Catlin, and J. F. Froning, Ind. Eng. Chem.47, 1955 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.U.S. Pat. 3,076,791 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.U.S. Pat. 3,044,860 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.E. S. Forbes and J. M. Wood, Ind. Eng. Chem., No. 1, 48–54 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.E. S. Forbes and J. M. Wood, J. Inst. Petr.,55, No. 544, 237–244 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Morozova, Yu. S. Zaslavskii, and A. P. Bondarenko, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 50 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.I. F. Blagovidov, G. I. Shor, G. L. Trofimova, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 10, 43 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977