Nomogram for determining thermal conductivity of liquids
Fuel and Oil Quality Evaluation Methods
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. B. Vargaftik, Handbook on Thermophysical Properties of Gases and Liquids [in Russian], Fizmatgiz (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Krasnoshchekov and A. S. Sukomel, Problems in Heat Transfer [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Kutateladze and V. M. Borishanskii, Handbook on Heat Transfer [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Danilova, V. N. Filatkin, and V. G. Chernaya, Collection of Problems and Calculations in Heat Transfer [in Russian], Gostorgizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Khobler, Heat Transfer and Heat Exchangers [in Russian], Goskhimizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Andreev, Heat Exchange Equipment for Various Liquids [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Chirkin, Thermal Conductivity of Industrial Materials [in Russian], Mashgiz (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.B. Balaika and K. Sikora, Heat Exchange Processes in Chemical Plant Equipment [in Russian], Mashgiz (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.V. H. McAdams, Heat Transfer [Russian translation], Metallurgizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.K. K. Papok and N. A. Ragozin, Technical Dictionary-Handbook on Fuel and Oils [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat (1963).Google Scholar
- 11.L. Riedel, Chem. Ing. Techn., Vol. 23, No. 13 (1951), pp. 321–324.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966