Chemical composition of kerosene-gas-oil fractions of the Bulgarian crudes
- 145 Downloads
The naphthenic hydrocarbons with short side chains predominate in the paraffinic-naphthenic hydrocarbons of the Tyulen crude, and the paraffinic hydrocarbons with long chains are predominant in the paraffinic-naphthenic hydrocarbons.
Both these crudes differ considerably in the content and nature of aromatic hydrocarbons. Thus, the Tyulen gas oil was found to contain 15.4% benzene, 1,7% naphthalene, and 0.3% phenanthrene hydrocarbons. The Pleven gas oil contains 12.2% benzene, 2.4% naphthalene, and 1.8% phenanthrene hydrocarbons. While the benzene ring of the Tyulen crude contains mainly three to four substituents, the monocyclic aromatics of the Pleven crude contain predominantly mono- and disubstituted hydrocarbons.
KeywordsBenzene Hydrocarbon Naphthalene Aromatic Hydrocarbon Benzene Ring
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Nikolaeva and E. V. Zvereva, The Composition and Properties of the Kerosene Fractions of petroleum Crudes [in Russian], Acad. Sci. USSR Press (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.P. A. Lizogub, A Study of Chemical Composition of the Kerosene-gas Oil Part of the Dolinsk and Bitkov Crudes [in Russian], Dissertation (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Musaev, Ch'i-weig Ku, A. V. Topchiev, and P. I. Sanin, Neftekhimiya, No. 4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.S. H. Hastings, R. B. Watson, R. B. Williams, and J. A. Anderson, Anal. Chem.,24, No. 4, 612 (1952).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Siryuk, The Spectral Methods of Studying Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Petroleum Crudes and Petroleu Products [in Russian], Dissertation (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Iogansen, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 5 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Kaishev, Godishnik na Khimiko-Tekhnologicheskii Institut,1, 3, Sofia, 99 (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.Ts. Tsenkov, G. A. Abrashev, et al., Minno Delo i Metallurgiya,10, 8 (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.S. N. Pavlova, Z. V. Driatskaya, and P. S. Gofman, Methods of Studying Petroleum Crudes and petroleum Products [in Russian], Trudy VNII NP, Gostoptekhizdat (1955).Google Scholar
- 10.P. H. Berthold, Chem. Techn.,16, No. 5, 278 (1964).Google Scholar