Efficiency of antiwear additives in greases for journal boxes of railroad cars
Chemmotology of Fuels and Lubricants
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsGrease Antiwear Additive
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Korrenn, Probl. Treniya Smazki (Problems of Friction and Lubrication), No. 1, 148 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.O. Beeck, J. W. Givens, and E. C. Willams, Proc. R. Soc.,A177, 103 (1940).Google Scholar
- 3.I. G. Tsurkan et al., Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Minist. Putei Soobshch., No. 400, 21 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.Procedural Instruction No. 176 for Workup of Surface-Roughness Profilograms [in Russian], Standartgiz, Moscow (1960), p. 13.Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Kogan et al., Tr. Tsentr. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Minist. Putei Soobshch., No. 400, 58 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.M. S. Kogan, Candidate's Dissertation, Tsentr. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Minist. Putei Soobshch. (TsNII MPS), Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977