Oxidation behaviour of hard and binder phase modified WC-10Co cemented carbides
- 162 Downloads
KeywordsOxidation Polymer Carbide Oxidation Behaviour Binder Phase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. K. BHAUMIK, G. S. UPADHYAYA and M. L. VAIDYA,Prakt. Metallogr. 21 (1991) 238.Google Scholar
- 2.Idem, Mater. Sci. Technol. in press.Google Scholar
- 3.Idem, J. Mater. Sci. in press.Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. KANG and E. FROMM, in Proceedings of the 10th Plansee Seminar, Vol. 2, edited by H. M. Ortner (Metall-werk Plansee, Austria, 1981) p. 679.Google Scholar
- 5.O. KUBASCHEWSKI and B. E. HOPKINS, in “Oxidation of metals and alloys” (Butterworths, London, 1962) p. 9.Google Scholar
- 6.O. KUBASCHEWSKI, E. LL. EVANS and C. B. ALCOCK, in “Metallurgical thermochemistry” (Pergamon Press, London, 1967) p. 421.Google Scholar
- 7.G. V. SAMSONOV (editor), “The oxide handbook” (IFI-Plenum Press, New York, 1973) p. 83.Google Scholar
- 8.J. A. JEHN and K. K. SCHULZE, in “Physical metallurgy and technology of molybdenum and its alloys”, edited by K. H. Miska, M. Semchyshen, E. P. Whelan and D. J. Kruzich (AMAX Speciality Metal Corporation, Greenwich, Connecticut, 1985) p. 107.Google Scholar
- 9.J. M. WEST, in “Basic corrosion and oxidation” (Ellis Horwood, Chichester, 1986) p. 183.Google Scholar
- 10.L. E. TOTH, in “Transition metal carbides and nitrides” (Academic Press, New York 1971) p. 10.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1992