Influence of a combined strengthening treatment on the life of a drilling tool
Science for Production
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsDrilling Drilling Tool Strengthen Treatment Combine Strengthen
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Belikov and S. A. Postash, Rational Treatment and the Wear Resistance of Cone Bits [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Kirshbaum, M. S. Zlotnikov, D. D. Papshev, and V. M. Zlotnikov, “An analytical determination of the steady temperature of a cone bit in drilling,” Khim. Neft. Mashinostr. No. 6, 7–9 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Izrail'skii and G. M. Finkel'shtein, The Service and Repair of Drilling and Casing Pipe [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Kut'kov, Wear Resistant and Antifriction Coatings [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. é. Vainshtein and G. I. Troyanovskaya, Dry Lubricants and Self-Lubricating Materials [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.R. S. Suifullin, Composite Coatings and Materials [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Lainer, Protective Coatings of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983