A method of investigating the kinetics of a fatigue crack in aqueous media at increased temperatures and pressures
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsFatigue Fatigue Crack Aqueous Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. J. Plumbridge, “Fatigue-crack propagation in metallic and polymeric materials,” J. Mat. Sci.,7, No. 8, 939–962 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.C. M. Hudson and S. K. Seward, “A literature review and inventory of the effects of environment on the fatigue behavior of metals,” Eng. Fract. Mech.,8., No. 2, 315–329 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.Vosikovski, “The growth of a fatigue crack in X-65 pipe steel in tests with a low-cycle frequency in salt and fresh water,” Proc. ASME, Ser. D, Theoret. Fund. Eng. Calc. [Russian translation], No. 4, 12–20 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.Corrosion Fatigue: Chemistry, Mechanics, and Microstructure, NACE-2, Houston, Texas (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Ya. Yarema and L. V. Ratych, Inventor's Cert. No. 415546, “A sample for investigating the propagation of a crack in sheet material,” Pub. in Byull. Izobr., No. 6 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Ya. Yarema, I. B. Polutranko, and L. V. Ratych, “The relationship of the rate of propagation of a fatigue crack to the degree of evacuation of air,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 3, 18–23 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.L. V. Ratych, S. Ya. Yarema, I. B. Polutranko, V. V. Popovich, and O. P. Ostash, “A machine with an inertial force exciter for fatigue tests at frequencies beyond resonant,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 5, 91–93 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Ya. Yarema and G. S. Krestin, “The limit equilibrium of a disk with a diametric crack,” Prikl. Mekh., No. 6, 90–96 (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.Paris and Erdogan, “A critical analysis of the rules of propagation of a crack,” Proc. ASME, Ser. D, Technical Mechanics [Russian translation], No. 4, 60–66 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980