Use of acoustical methods for determining operability of lubricants
- 5 Downloads
It has been shown that the adiabatic compressibility for organosilicon fluids is higher than for mineral oils that are used as dispersion media in the manufacture of greases.
It has been established that the organosilicon fluids and mineral oils that have higher values of adiabatic compressibility and low cavitation resistance show lower levels of operability in a rolling friction zone.
KeywordsCavitation Compressibility Dispersion Medium Grease Adiabatic Compressibility
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. S. Suknev, in: Collected Works of VNIIPP [in Russian], No. 2 (54), Izd. Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968), pp. 31–39.Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Soifer, B. A. Livshits, and A. A. Troinikov, in: Collected Works of VNIIPP [in Russian], No. 1 (57), Izd. Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1969), pp. 65–72.Google Scholar
- 3.V. B. Marinin and G. S. Germanov, in: Collected Works of VNIIPP [in Russian], No. 1 (5), Izd. Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1969), pp. 73–86.Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Lukanin, I. V. Alekseev, B. S. Vasil'ev, and Yu. V. Gorshkov, “Investigation of the noise of D-37M engine,” in: Collected Works of NAMI [in Russian], No. 6 (1969), pp. 3–8.Google Scholar
- 5.A. J. Berusch and H. F. King, NLGI Spokesman, No. 6, 196–204 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. S. Kryuchkov, Vestn. Mashinostr., No. 8, 10–14 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Bergman, Ultrasonics and Its Application in Science and Industry [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1966), p. 213.Google Scholar
- 8.B. A. Gavrilenko, V. A. Minin, and S. N. Rozhdestvenskii, Hydraulic Drive [in Russian], Izd. Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968), p. 296.Google Scholar
- 9.N. I. Brazhnikov, Ultrasonic Phaseometry [in Russian], Izd. Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.V. F. Nozdrev, Application of Ultraacoustics in Molecular Physics [in Russian], Izd. Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 11.E. Jazgan, J. Inst. Petrol., No. 9, 254–260 (1970).Google Scholar
- 12.K. I. Klimov and V. A. Mikheev, in: Collected Works of VNII NP [in Russian], No. 11, Izd. Khimiya, Moscow (1968), pp. 64–91.Google Scholar
- 13.Tao and Appledoorn, Problemy Treniya i Smazki, No. 4, 28 (1971).Google Scholar