A model of elastoplastic failure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Elber, “Fatigue crack closures under cyclic tension,” Eng. Fract. Mech.,2, No. 1, 37–47 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Ya. Yarema and O. D. Zinyuk, “Experimental simulation of fatigue crack closure,” Fiz.-khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 4, 57–62 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.GOST 25.506-86. Methods of Mechanical Testing of Metals. Determination of Cracking Resistance Characteristics (Fracture Toughness) in Static Loading, Issued 3/27/85.Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Main Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Il'yushin, Mechanics of Continuum [in Russian], Moscow State University, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Popov and G. V. Pastukhov, Effect of the Conditions of Inducing a Fatigue Crack and the Static Cracking Resistance of Vessel Steels [in Russian], Manuscript No. 6305, Deposited at the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Technical Information (Dec. 19, 1990), L'vov (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992