Kinetics of brittle failure of materials
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsBrittle Brittle Failure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Bartenev and B. M. Tulinov, “The strength and safe stress of polymer glasses in the brittle state,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 2, 87–90 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Tsivinsky, “Thermal fluctuation theory of durability of solids,” Mat. Sci. Eng.,26, No. 1, 13–22 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Statistical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Levich, Yu. A. Vdovin, and V. A. Myamlin, A Course in Theoretical Physics [in Russian], Vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.J. J. Gilman, “Quantum tunnelling as an elementary fracture process,” J. Appl. Phys.,42, No. 9, 3479–3486 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Lavrent'ev and B. V. Shabat, Methods of the Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979