Improvement of protective properties of lubricants
Theoretical Aspects of Corrosion Protection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. N. Shekhtner, I. G. Fuks, I. E. Zel'kind, et al., Protective Properties of Lubricants with Fillers [in Russian], TsNIITTÉneftekhim, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.I. G. Fuks, Additives for Lubricating Greases [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.I. G. Fuks, V. L. Lashkhi, and O. É. Gar, Improvement of the Quality of Commercial Oils by Blending Petroleum and Synthetic Components [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.S. B. Shibryaev, I. G. Fuks, and Yu. N. Kitashov, Lubricating Greases with Blends of Petroleum and Synthetic Oils [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.T. V. Fedorova, Candidate's Dissertation, MINKh i GP im. I. M. Gubkina, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. N. Shekhter, V. M. Shkol'nikov, L. A. Bronshtein, et al., Tr. Vses. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Pererab. Nefti, No. 29, 82–88 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Afonin, V. A. Bégar, V. A. Kuznetsov, et al., Neftekhimiya,30, No. 2, 252–256 (1990).Google Scholar
- 8.N. N. Grishin, L. G. Odinets, B. S. Mikheev, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 5, 19–20 (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.L. G. Odinets and N. N. Grishin, Zashch, Met.,26, 1022–1024 (1990).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. N. Shekhter, V. M. Shkol'nikov, T. I. Bogdanova, et al., Operational/Preservative Lubricants [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 11.S. B. Shibryaev and I. G. Fuks, Process Surfactants in Soap-Base Greases [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993