Experimental determination of the statistical characteristics of catalytic cracking in a fluid bed
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsExperimental Determination Statistical Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Panchenkov, Zh. Fiz. Khm.,38, No. 1 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Panchenkov et al., Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Basov, O. F. Glagoleva, R. S. Livshits, T. Kh. Melik-Akhpazarov, and D. I. Orochko, Azerb. Khim. Zh, No. 5 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Nalimov and N. A. Chernova, Statistical Methods of Designing Experimental Searches for Optima [in Russian], Izd. “Nauka” (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.G. E. D. Box and K. B. Wilson, “On the Experimental Attainment of Optimum Conditions,” Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Ser. B., No. 1 (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Agafonov and V. V. Krasivichev, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliva i Masel, No. 10 (1956).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969