Correlation between stress-to-rupture strength and plasticity in previously deformed steel Kh18N10T
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Glen, J. Iron and Steel Inst.,179, Part 4, 320 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.N. E. Karskii, in: Researches on Heat-Resistant Alloys [in Russian], Vol. 3, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Parshin, Structure, Strength, and Plasticity of Stainless and Heat-Resistant Steels and Alloys Used in Shipbuilding [in Russian], Sudostroenie (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.E. M. Lyutyi, G. G. Maksimovich, and S. V. Nagirnyi, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mater., No. 4 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.G. G. Maksimovich, in: Corrosion Fatigue in Metals [in Russian], Kamenyar, L'vov (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Pridantsev and K. A. Lanskaya, Steels for Boiler Construction [in Russian], Metallurgiya (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.E. E. Levin and E. M. Pivnik, Metal, i Term Obrabotka Metal., No. 2 (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976