Cavitation-corrosion resistance of steel and cast iron with diffusion coatings
KeywordsIron Cast Iron Diffusion Coating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Domio, V. P. Bezruchko, E. P. Ponomarenko, V. I. Pokhmurskii, and G. P. Grigorchuk, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mater., No. 4 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Karpenko, V. I. Pokhmurskii, V. B. Dalisov, and V. S. Zamikhovskii, Effect of Diffusion Coatings on Strength of Steel Parts [in Russian], Naukova Dumka (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Fomin and A. P. Milyakov, Zavod. Lab., No. 2 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Fomin, Hydroerosion of Metals [in Russian], Mashinostroenie (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.I. N. Bogachev, Cavitation Failure and Cavitation Resistance of Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976