Residual stresses in polished products of multiphase material
Influence of Structure and Working Media on the Properties of Materials
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsResidual Stress Polished Product Multiphase Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sivert Öhman, Enn Pärnama, and Sven Palmquist, Jernkontorets Ann.,151, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Gladkikh, B. M. Sverdlova, and M. Ya. Fuks, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 6 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Gladkikh, B. M. Sverdlova, and M. Ya. Fuks, Machines and Cutting Tools [in Russian], Izd. KhGU, No. 10, Khar'kov (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Macherauch and P. Müller, Z. f. Angewandte Physik,13, No. 7 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Kuklin, V. I. Sagalov, V. B. Serebrovskii, and S. P. Shabashov, Increase of Strength and Wearability of a Hard Alloy [in Russian], Izd. Mashinostroenie (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Rykalin, A. V. Podzei, N. N. Novikov, and V. E. Loginov, Transactions of the Sergo Ordzhonikidze Moscow Aviation Institute (Trudy MAI), Technological Means of Improving the Reliability of Parts in Aviation Motors [in Russian], No. 173, Izd. Mashinostroenie (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.Development of Science Concerning the Cutting of Metals [in Russian], Izd. Mashinostroenie, 325 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Matalin, V. S. Rystsova, and E. N. Nekrasov, Summary Reports of the All-Union Scientific-Engineering Conference on Residual Stresses and Bearing Capacity of Machine Parts [in Russian], Izd. NTO Mashprom, Khar'kov (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.G. S. Kreimer, Strength of Hard Alloys [in Russian], Izd. Metallurgiya (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974