Factors determining residual stresses in boronized steel
Influence of Structure and Working Media on the Properties of Materials
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. S. Dukarevich and M. A. Balter, Chemical-Thermal Treatment of Steel [in Russian], No. 6, Izd. Mashinostroenie (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Pokhmurskii, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 5 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Zamikhovskii, V. I. Pokhmurskii, and G. V. Karpenko, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 1 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Ya. Kuluk, B. Z. Polyakov, L. S. Lyakhovich, and B. V. Babuskhin, Izv. Akad. Nauk BSSR, No. 2 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.B. G. Gurevich and V. A. Pirogova, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 6 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Permyakov, I. Kh. Trush, A. N. Dorofeeva, and A. V. Bil'chenko, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 3 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Gribovskii (Griboszki), An Advanced Scientific-Engineering and Industrial Experiment [in Russian], No. 21, TsITÉIN (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Birger, Residual Stresses [in Russian], Mashgiz (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.É. P. Puchkov, L. S. Lyakhovich, and L. G. Voroshnin, in: Problems of Metals Research and Progressive Technology ofHeat Treatment [in Russian], BPI, Minsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.Manual of Mechanical Engineering Materials [in Russian] (edited by T. I. Pogodin-Alekseev), Vol. 1, Mashgiz (1969).Google Scholar
- 11.E. Maurer and W. Schmidt, Mitteilungen Kais. Wilh. Inst. Eisenforschung,2, No. 5 (1922).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974