Effect of electrolytic chromium plating quality on fatigue strength of steel
Influence of Structure and Working Media on the Properties of Materials
KeywordsFatigue Chromium Fatigue Strength Electrolytic Chromium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Rykova, Central Scientific-Research Institute of Technology and Mechanical Engineering Symposium on Study of Metal Corrosion under Stress [in Russian], No. 61, Mashgiz (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Ya. Bogorad, Chroming with Current of Variable Polarity [in Russian], Leningradskii Dom Nauchno-Tekhnicheskoi Propagandy (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Maslov, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Leningrad (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Dekhtyar' and M. F. Pelekhova, Collected Works of the M. V. Frunze Kuban Agricultural Institute [in Russian], Vol. 75, Kishinev (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Yatsyuk, V. T. Stepurenko, and F. P. Yanchishin, Zavod. Lab., No. 2 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.E. A. Mamontov and V. P. Kosov, Collected Works of the M. V. Frunze Kuban Agricultural Institute [in Russian], Vol. 59, Kishinev, (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.I. A. Birger, Residual Stresses [in Russian], Mashgiz (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974