Pattern formation in concentrically loaded square plates
KeywordsPolymer Pattern Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. M. ENTWISTLE,J. Mater. Sci. 26 (1991) 1078.Google Scholar
- 2.A. HANSEN and E. L. HINRICHSEN,Phys. Scripta T33 (1991) 20.Google Scholar
- 3.L. PIETRONERO, (editor), “Fractals' physical origin and properties” (Plenum Press, New York, 1989).Google Scholar
- 4.T. VICSEK, “Fractal growth phenomena” (World Scientific, Singapore, 1989).Google Scholar
- 5.P. PLA, F. GUINEA, E. LOUIS, G. LI, L. M. SANDER, H. YAN and P. MEAKIN,Phys. Rev. A42 (1990) 3670.Google Scholar
- 6.H. J. HERMANN, in “Fractals' physical origin and properties”, edited by L. Pietronero (Plenum Press, New York, 1989).Google Scholar
- 7.E. CANESSA and B. TANATAR, Unpublished work.Google Scholar
- 8.H. TAKAYASU,Prog. Theor. Phys. 74 (1985) 1343.Google Scholar
- 9.T. A. WITTEN and L. M. SANDER,Phys. Rev. Lett. 47 (1981) 1400.Google Scholar
- 10.B. MANDELBROT, “The fractal geometry of nature” (W. H. Freeman, San Francisco, 1982).Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1992