System of curvilinear cracks in an elastic body with cyclic symmetry
Phenomenology and Mechanism of Hydrogen Embrittlement of Metals and Alloys
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsElastic Body Cyclic Symmetry Curvilinear Crack
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Panasyuk, M. P. Savruk, and A. P. Datsyshin, Distribution of Stresses around Cracks in Plates and Coatings [in Russian], Naukova Dumka (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.M. P. Savruk, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 6, 111–113 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.F. D. Gakhov, Boundary Problems [in Russian], Fizmatlit (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Panasyuk, Limit Equilibrium of Brittle Bodies with Cracks [in Russian], Naukova Dumka (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.L. T. Berezhnitskii, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 1, 99–108 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Panasyuk and L. T. Berezhnitskii, Prikl. Mekh., No. 10, 52–60 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978