Phase transformation around indentations in zirconia
- 75 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Zirconia Phase Transformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. R. LAWN, A. G. EVANS and D. B. MARSHALL,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 63 (1980) 574.Google Scholar
- 2.D. B. MARSHALL, B. R. LAWN and A. G. EVANS, ibid.65 (1982) 561.Google Scholar
- 3.B. R. LAWN and M. V. SWAIN,J. Mater. Sci. 10 (1975) 113.Google Scholar
- 4.“The Science of Hardness Testing and its Research Applications”, Symposium Proceedings, edited by J. H. Westbrook and H. Conrad (American Society for Metals, Metals Park, Ohio, 1973).Google Scholar
- 5.C. B. PONTON and R. D. RAWLINGS,Mater. Sci. Technol. 5 (1989) 865.Google Scholar
- 6.Idem, ibid.5 (1989) 961.Google Scholar
- 7.I.-W. CHEN,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 69 (1986) 189.Google Scholar
- 8.I.-W. CHEN and P. E. REYES MOREL, ibid.69 (1986) 181.Google Scholar
- 9.D. R. CLARKE and F. ADAR, ibid.65 (1982) 284.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1992