Estimation of the mechanical properties of steel in the high-strength state
Effect of Structure and Environment on the Properties of Materials
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Drozdovskii and Ya. B. Fridman, Influence of Cracks on Mechanical Properties of Structural Steels [in Russian], Metallurgizdat (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.J. I. Crowley and W. F. Brown, Applied Problems of Fracture Toughness [Russian translation], Izd. Mir (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. R. Rauzin and A. V. Velikanova, Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 6 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. H. Priest and M. J. May, Fracture Toughness of High-Strength Materials. Theory and Practice, London (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Ivanova et al., Fatigue and Brittleness of Metal Materials [in Russian], Izd. Mir (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974