Portable analyzer for rapid analysis of petroleum products for sulfur
Methods of Analysis
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsSulfur Petroleum Petroleum Product Rapid Analysis Portable Analyzer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Petroleum Products: Test Methods [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1977), Part 1.Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Lavrinenko and A. M. Nesgovorov, New Methods of Rapid Quality Control for Petroleum Products [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.USSR Inventor's Certificate 1,551,074.Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Lavrinenko and M. I. Faingol'd, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,55, No. 6, 928–934 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Arnautov and A. D. Kireev, Tr. Inst. Geol. Geofiz. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 315, 10 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Direct X-ray. LAB-X. 320-5 Analyzer, Oxford Analytical Instruments, Great Britain (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.SFTA-800, Sulfur-in-Oil Analyzer, Horiba, Japan (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993